Metso Flexi, Paperlab and Neles
LINK is involved in multiple development projects with Metso and is responsible for creating exceptional user experience in products and services. Accounting for varying operating environments with different stakeholders and needs our experts are working in areas of user experience research, industrial design, mechanical design and user interface design. In addition to ensuring desired usability, ergonomics and visual appearance of products, LINK takes part in supporting Metso’s marketing and sales functions by creating impressive visualizations and animations.
- Industrial design for Handheld terminals, Analyzer cabinets, Paper Lab and Neles Valve Controllers.
- Mechanical design in multiple projects
- User interface design for Analyzer and Neles Valve Controllers
- User experience research and testing to ensure usability and ergonomics
- Graphic design, visualization and animation for multiple devices